Topic 1: Book Hauls and the Community

Today I posted a June Book Haul. Many Booktubers seem to post a Bookhaul either monthly or just in generally, maybe for a birthday.

In the video below I show the books that I purchased in June 2014. In the comments I also posted some questions about Bookhauls and the community:

What do you think? Any suggests, answers or comments?

*

1.Does the quality of a video effect who you watch or a video you watch? Or is it more to do with the content or personality of the video? Or a bit of everything? (some of you may have noticed this video is a bit jumpy, I apologise I am getting used to the new iMovie)

2. How do Book hauls add to the community? Do you just watch Book hauls of people you are subscribed to or others as well? Do you find new people to watch through Book Hauls?

3. What do you think of this definition? Have I missed anything? Do you think it is wrong in any way, or completely wrong? What about library books or would that be a library haul? What is a book haul to you?

Definition of Book haul:
a video in which recently acquired books are shown, usually with a brief description of the book and possibly a reason for buying the book or how one came to own the book e.g./ it was a gift, or sent by a publisher.

*

Comments